The de-facto blogging tool for photographers.
Fully featured, highly customizable.
Designed with speed and flexibility in mind, Storyboard makes blogging fun again.
Built for Photoshop
Uses the powerful and trusted Photoshop engine for the best possible image quality.
Build your blog post top to bottom using the new drag-and-drop Storyboard Designer.
Auto-detects the right sequence of images and gives you two horizontals stacked beside a vertical image.
We’ve built Storyboard to be the fastest way to prepare your images for blogging.
Apply a custom watermark to your storyboards, either automatically or by manually placing it where you need it.
Storyboard works with any blog size, any number of images, and any image size.
Get creative with your layouts and crop one-the-fly while building your posts.
Droplet (Mac only)
Drag images from Lightroom, Photo Mechanic, Finder, etc onto the droplet to create your blog posts.
What is Storyboard?
It’s simple and easy to use script for Photoshop that makes laying out images on your blog the fastest thing since a cheetah on steroids! No more using templates, resizing and dragging photos around. Storyboard does this all automagically with just one click.
How does it work?
Think of a blog post as a series of rows. Rows, or “storyboards”, can have one, two, three or more images in them are built by simply opening files. These rows can then be optionally compiled together to for a larger composite image.
"Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue."− Big Dick McGee
"Aenean eu leo quam. Pellentesque ornare sem lacinia quam venenatis vestibulum."− Some Guy
- Uses the powerful and trusted Photoshop engine for the best possible image quality.
- Smart Layouts: Auto-detects the right sequence of images and gives you the option to do a slightly fancier layout (two horizontals stacked beside a vertical image)
- Apply a custom watermark to your storyboards, either automatically or by manually placing it where you need it.
- On-the-fly cropping lets you get creative with your layouts
- Batch resize a bunch of full width images in one go (hold the shift key when opening)
- Configure storyboards with any number of images
- Works with any image size and/or orientation – vertical, horizontal, square – mix and match!
- Easily re-order your images before they save
- Images are saved using the Save For Web engine, so files sizes are at their smallest
Fast and Easy
- Incredibly fast workflow
- Storyboard is fully automated and is ‘hands off’ – no more lining up blog storyboards by hand or using guides.
- Build storyboards row by row to use on your blog that way, or use the included compiler script to combine all the rows together into a single image.
- Enable “Loop Mode” so Storyboard will prompt you to keep creating boards (super fast workflow)
- Automatically save the storyboard to the folder of your choice, or leave it open to tweak!
- Works with any blog size
- Easily configure the spacing between images to match your blogging brand
- Run actions before your blog images save (perfect for sharpening)
- Works with any blog background color
- Enable “Archive Mode” to move already used images into a subfolder of your choice
- Works with horizontal scrolling blogs too
- Save all your settings as a recipe in the case you use Storyboard in more than one way
- Easy installation
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X
- Advanced options for power users
- Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6 & Creative Cloud supported. CS3 is 99% supported
- Launch Storyboard with our free included action set
- Dedicated customer support